AI Kavach is a startup that is focused on protecting Internet users from various online frauds happening across India. As per AI Kavach, India lost more than 1000 Crores last year to pure consumer fraud, and has only been increasing yearly.
More About AI Kavach
AI Kavach aims to provide a secure AI-based solution to help people fight online fraud and cyber crimes. Their solution is focused on protecting individuals and their data with the help of AI technology.
Apart from individual users, AI Kavach also helps businesses in dealing against
- identity fraud,
- brand misuse and
Founders of AI Kavach
Pratyusha Vemuri and Girish Nagavarapu are the founders of AI Kavach() and they bring over 18 years of network security experience in the industry.
AI Kavach Shark Tank Pitch and Updates
One of the founders of AI Kavach, Pratyusha Vemuri, appeared on Shark Tank India season 3 and shared details about her startup and how it can help individuals and businesses in India.
In her Shark Tank Pitch, the founder of AI Kavach was confident about the product that they had built. She shared how we as internet users are always under the radar of fraudsters and how AI Kavach can help people be safe from the same.
As per the founder, AI Kavach is an AI-powered patented, award-winning solution that detects fraudulent calls, messages, apps, etc, and provides real-time alerts. They launched the startup 2 months back and had around 20,000 downloads and 1500 paid subscribers at the time of her Shark Tank pitch.
The founder demanded INR 50 lakhs for 1.25% equity at a valuation of INR 40 crores.
After the initial pitch,
- Radhika Gupta asked a few questions to understand the specific problems that AI Kavach can solve.
- On the other hand, Aman Gupta wanted to know why AI Kavach is not focusing on the US market. As per Aman Gupta, the US will be a better target audience for AI Kavach because people have more spending capacity there.
- Vineeta Singh wanted to understand how AI Kavach will compete with Microsoft and Google if they bring a similar solution.
- Ritesh Agarwal asked about their previous funding rounds to which Pratyusha answered in detail.
After all the discussion, AI Kavach received two investment offers from Aman Gupta and Peyush Bansal. At the end, she combined their offer and brought both of them as investors.
|Pratyusha Vemuri and Girish Nagavarapu
|AI-based Digital Fraud Protection
|Shark Tank Episode
|Season 3 – Episode 5
|INR 50 lakhs for 1.25% equity
|INR 1 Crore for 2.5% equity and 2.5% Advisory Equity
|Aman Gupta and Peyush Bansal
|INR 40 crores
AI Kavach got a deal of INR 1 Crore for 2.5% equity at a valuation of 40 Crores and 2.5% Advisory Equity from Aman Gupta and Peyush Bansal.
Frequently Asked Questions About the AI Kavach
After their appearance on Shark Tank India Season 3, people tried to find more information about AI Kavach. So here are some of the frequently asked questions about them.
1. Who Is The Founder of AI Kavach?
Pratyusha Vemuri and Girish Nagavarapu are the founders of AI Kavach().
2. Is AI Kavach From Shark Tank India profitable?
There are no updates on the profitability of AI Kavach at the moment.
4. What happened to AI Kavach after the Shark tank?
AI Kavach was able to secure an investment from Aman Gupta and Peyush Bansal. After Shark Tank India, AI Kavach is scaling their business and will be expanding through B2B and B2C markets.
5. How to Download the AI Kavach Mobile Application?
You can download and install the AI Kavach application by connecting with the team through their official website.
4. What Is The Valuation of AI Kavach?
AI Kavach raised funding from Shark Tank India season 3 at a valuation of 40 crores.