Elitty is India’s first teen makeup brand that gives them relevant choices and a sense of ownership to pick their makeup products.
More About Elitty Beauty
Elitty is a popular teenage makeup brand based out of Gurugram, Haryana. All their products are prepared from teen skin-friendly ingredients like Witch Hazel and Avocado oil. They have a range of products including eyeliners, lip glosses, nail paints, and makeup kits.
Founders of Elitty
Pranali Janbandhu and Vailina Tulsani are the co-founders of Elitty, India’s first teenage makeup brand.
Elitty Shark Tank Pitch and Updates
Pranali Janbandhu and Vailina Tulsani appeared on Shark Tank India season 3 and shared details about their teen beauty brand Elitty.
The founders started their pitch with the common issues that most teens face while looking for makeup products. There aren’t any good brands that focus on teen audiences to prepare makeup products. To help them with the same, Pranali and Vailina came up with Elitty, a teen makeup brand.
As per the founders, to date, they have processed more than 30,000 orders through their own websites and online marketplaces.
After that initial pitch, the founders demanded INR 1 crore for 4% equity at a valuation of INR 25 crores.
After that, the Sharks started asking various questions about their brand:
- All the Sharks appreciated their packaging, design sense, and the vibe their brand provides.
- Anupam Mittal was cracking fun jokes about Sugar being their competitor. He also asked them if they felt anxious while coming on Shark Tank India because of Vineeta being there.
- Aman Gupta asked about their background and how they started Elitty.
- Vineeta Singh asked about the top-selling products and colors that they sell the most.
- Ritesh Agarwal wanted to know more about their sales and profitability.
After all the discussions, Elitty received only one investment offer from Anupam Mittal but they were not able to close a deal with him.
|Pranali Janbandhu and Vailina Tulsani
|Teen makeup Brand
|Shark Tank Episode
|Season 3 – Episode 11
|INR 1 crore for 4% equity
Elitty was not able to secure a deal from Shark Tank India season 3.
Frequently Asked Questions About Elitty
After their appearance on Shark Tank India Season 3, people tried to find more information about Elitty. So here are some of the frequently asked questions about them.
1. Who Is The Founder of Elitty?
Raghuveer Surupa is the founder of Stemtech Medical Devices, the company that developed the Eva Scalp Cooling System.
2. Is Elitty From Shark Tank India profitable?
No, Elitty is not yet a profitable brand and they had around 10 lakhs of EBITDA l0sses at 11 Lakhs of sales at the time of their Shark Tank India shoot.
3. What happened to Elitty after the Shark Tank?
Elitty was not able to secure a deal from Shark Tank India but they are working on scaling their business. In all these months, they have grown their Instagram page further along with the business.
4. What Is The Valuation of Elitty?
Elitty came on Shark Tank India to raise investment at a valuation of INR 25 crores.