Intervue is an Interview As A Service platform that allows organizations to outsource their interview process. It provides them with an interviewer who can take interviews on their behalf and prepare a detailed report.
More About Intervue
Apart from their outsourcing service, companies can also
- asses candidates in real-time through their coding environment,
- share assessments across various batches
- send projects with candidates to test their skills and knowledge.
Founders of Intervue.io
Rahul Arora and Pushpender Rautela are the co-founders of Intervue, an interview outsourcing, and Interview-As-A-Service platform.
Intervue Shark Tank Pitch and Updates
Rahul Arora and Pushpender Rautela appeared on Shark Tank India season 3 and shared details about their platform.
Rahul started the pitch by sharing the viewpoint of a senior software engineer. He presented that a senior software engineer has to take several interviews while working in an organization. Rahul also shared that, this interview process can be made effective and less time-consuming using their platform.
The founder demanded INR 1.5 Crores for 1% equity at a valuation of INR 150 crores.
As per Rahul, he met Pushpender at PayTM and he is good at working with various technologies. Pushpender only coded the whole backend and process for Intervue.
Below are some major interactions that he had with the Sharks:
- Aman asked the actual problem that their platform is solving and to answer that query, Rahul demonstrated his platform.
- Namita did not like their business model and process so she left the deal.
- Vineeta wanted to know more about their approach to which Rahul answered in a smart and satisfactory manner.
- Deepinder Goyal wanted to understand their scale and Rahul shared their sales data for the last 3 Financial Years.
After all the interactions, they received two offers: one from Anupam Mittal and one from Deepinder Goyal along with Aman Gupta.
Finally, the founders chose a solo offer from Aman Gupta after all other deals failed.
|Rahul Arora and Pushpender Rautela
|Shark Tank Episode
|Season 3 – Episode 2
|INR 1.5 Crores for 1% equity
|INR 1.5 Crores for 2% equity
|INR 75 Crores
Intervue got a deal of INR 1.5 Crores for 2% equity at a valuation of INR 75 crore from Aman Gupta in Shark Tank India season 3.
Frequently Asked Questions About Intervue
After their appearance on Shark Tank India Season 3, people tried to find more information about Intervue Company. So here are some of the frequently asked questions about them.
1. Who Is The Founder of Intervue.io?
Rahul Arora and Pushpender Rautela are the co-founders of Intervue.
2. Is Intervue From Shark Tank India profitable?
Yes, Intervue from Shark Tank India is profitable with an EBITDA of 5-8% in the current financial year.
4. What happened to the Intervue Startup after the Shark tank?
Intervue got investment from Aman Gupta on Shark Tank India and will be using that investment to scale their business to become a global brand.
4. What Is The Valuation of Intervue?
Intervue got a valuation of 75 Crores after the investment made by Aman Gupta on Shark Tank India season 3.