Witness The Fitness is like ‘OYO for Hotels’ as they partner with neighboring gym chains and help them in scaling their business.
More About Witness The Fitness
Witness The Fitness helps gyms to go from just another local gym to a premium gym with branding, ambiance, hygiene, and more. The partner gyms are maintained and operated by WTF itself at affordable prices.
As per the founder, they have already partnered with more than 43 gym centers and are planning to reach at least 5000 fitness clubs in the coming years.
Founders of Witness The Fitness(WTF)
Vishal Nigam, Arpit Nigam, and Anita Nigam are the co-founders of Witness The Fitness, a gym management service business.
Witness The Fitness Shark Tank Pitch and Updates
Vishal Nigam and Anita Nigam appeared on Shark Tank India season 3 and shared details about their business model.
Anita started the pitch by focusing on the problems that people face while searching for a good gym to join. And to solve that, they have created the platform Witness The Fitness which not just helps you find the right gym but also helps in your fitness journey.
The founder demanded INR 1 Crores for 2% equity at a valuation of INR 50 crores.
After the initial pitch itself, the Sharks started asking various questions that the founders were not able to answer in detail.
Below are some major interactions that they had with the Sharks:
- Anupam Mittal said that their business model will not work and is not investable.
- Aman Gupta was also not impressed by their presentation and said that they were just using buzzwords instead of an actual demonstration.
- Deepinder Goyal found many mistakes in their promotional banner and was not happy with their attention to detail.
- Namita Thapar also left the deal because she was not happy with the business model and their approach towards business.
- Vineeta said that culture is the major problem why gym chains are not able to scale their business and she left the deal later.
After all the interactions, they were not able to get any investment offer from the Sharks. But, they promised the Sharks that they will take it as positive feedback and will improve.
|Witness the Fitness
|Vishal Nigam, Arpit Nigam, and Anita Nigam
|Noida, Uttar Pradesh
|Shark Tank Episode
|Season 3 – Episode 2
|INR 1 Crores for 2% equity
Witness The Fitness was not able to secure any investment from Shark Tank India season 3.
Frequently Asked Questions About Witness The Fitness
After their appearance on Shark Tank India Season 3, people tried to find more information about Witness The Fitness Company. So here are some of the frequently asked questions about them.
1. Who Is The Founder of Witness The Fitness?
Vishal Nigam, Arpit Nigam, and Anita Nigam are the co-founders of Witness The Fitness.
2. Is Witness The Fitness From Shark Tank India Profitable?
Yes, Witness The Fitness from Shark Tank India is a profitable startup with around 40-50% profit margins.
4. What happened to Witness The Fitness after the Shark Tank?
Witness The Fitness was not able to secure any funding from Shark Tank India but they promised to come back later with a better business plan.